Monday, February 24, 2014

21-Charming Animals

I can do all things through Christ who strengthen me
Rejoice in hope, be patient in suffering
persevere in prayer

                                             Comet Giant Silkworm Moth



Charming Dragonfly Book Cover


Lord, whose love in humble service

Joyful, joyful God created me


Loving and Forgiving

O Radiant Light

O Loving God

Our God Is Here

Let There Be Peace I

Let There Be Peace II

Lead Me, Lord

Let The Heaven Be Glad
As the deer longs for running streams,
 so I long, so I long, so I long for you my Lord


For Your Glory Reigns
I want to Walk as a Child of the Light
                                     What called  the caterpillar  as the beginning
                                        The butterfly is a start
Phoenix
Tropical Birds
Finding Nemo
Buckeyes butterfly

No comments: